Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

This was what many feared. Pep over-thinking a crucial match & fucking things up before a ball was kicked. It doesn't get more disrespectful than the team we named.

All that was needed was Sterling on the bench, & either Fernandinho or Rodri on the pitch & this match would have been so much different.

And before anyone says I'm trying to tell Pep how to manage, go fuck yourselves! I've said all along if we play the false 9, with the team & tactics which got us to the final, the pressure would be on Chelsea. The moment we started without either of our recognised CDM's, we were fucked.

Why does Guardiola do this? An hour before the match, my heart sank, & rather than pumping & me being nervous as I normally am, I just fuckin knew we'd shoot ourselves in the foot.

We play Everton at home with a CDM. We play Chelsea in the CL Final, & leave the two of them fit, in form & on the bench. Angry doesn't sum up how I feel right now!

Devastated. Why again does Pep have this blind spot on big games. Surely he need to be held to account within the coaching staff and challenged accordingly. “ thinking about playing sterling and no CDM boys, what you think?”.... eh no you stupid ****, play the team we know is our best. Fuck me man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.