Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I don’t think it was the lack of strikers tonight, we created nothing.

the lack of options up front killed us tonight simple ? aguero was finished long before tonight. sterling is not good enough at this level. jesus is even worst

this will be the lesson city and pep will learn from tonight get 2 top strikers and this city team win the champions league

Next season we are winning this.

They did an excellent job denying Mahrez and Sterling space outside and Kante cleaned up everything centrally. The guy is an absolutely outstanding footballer. And they got all they needed — one breakaway in space.

I’m not so much upset that we played the formation we did — more so that we didn’t look fast nor fluid with a system that should have encouraged that. It’s almost as if we reverted to our style from earlier in the season — slow, tentative, less energetic.

I’m not as upset as I expected. We WILL be back in this final and it will be all the sweeter for having lost this one. Still an excellent season with two trophies and one match away from maximum games.
What makes you think that? Guardiola doesn’t learn from his mistakes he just goes for the possession game and hopes for the best. This was our chance and we blew it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.