Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Not starting Fern in midfield gave Chelsea all the impetous and they just grew into the game. Some dissapointing individual performances as well, but I think that came from the lack of control in front of the back four. This ones on Pep I reckon. Onwards and upwards. I will take just the two trophies this time. I have waited nigh on 50 years for this final. So quite sad.

Don’t mind losing if we play well but that was poor for most and when we did have control the ref blew for everything breaking or momentum. Pep needs some more pace in the team, if we can’t pass through teams (which is very rare) we don’t have much threat. Haaland for me is a must this summer

One shot decided it. Lots of players off tonight but take nothing away from Chelsea, they defended resolutely.

Our first CL final, let's not forget, but it won't be our last. I thought we'd not go far without a top striker but was proved wrong - now we can improve and go again.

Still the champions, noone can take that away from us

If their keeper pulled off some worldies it would be much easier to take, they defended well, countered well and deserved it, sometimes you have to say "well played" to the opposition
We actually had quite a few decent chances, but no killer chance

[QUOTE="Semper aggressus, post: 13861835, member: 85139" We are a better side than fucking Chelsea.
[/QUOTE]
Yes but not today.

Fuck me the fannies on here. Lost a final most of us dont give a fuck about. Anyone would think you'd never seen city lose before.
Think yourselves lucky, this shit was every fucking week when i was a lad.
I loved them then and I love them now.
Sterling is shit, pep out, why this, why that.
Ha ha you haven't a fucking clue.
If you don’t give a fuck about the final then why are you postinng here? Fucking weird some of you lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.