Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I'm not saying to sack Pep. Just can't get my head round it.

Does anyone else think Klopp would bench Mane or Salah and play someone completely out of form instead? Or if Tuchel had dropped Kante?

Why the fuck does Pep do it?

Did Gundogan shag your missus because by god have you been on a rampage tonight about him! The man is our top goalscorer and won us nearly 20 points from a number 8 position - if you can name me a player in world football that has done similar then you've done well.

Give it a rest though, it's fucking boring.
Given that he was you know shagged by Kante for 90 minutes I don't think that's possible

I don't know if it helps people sleep by blaming Sterling but maybe the fact that he didn't pick himself, he didn't change the way we play in the most high pressure games we have played. Nerves were already going to play a huge part and it was decided we would add to that by playing a system with no Ferna who besides being one of best players is also the leader of this team. Pep placed doubt in every players mind by changing things instead of just letting them play in the way they are comfortable. If you need someone to blame Sterling should be way down the list he was one of our better players in the first half.

The "pep out" brigade. You are a bundle of cunts, go fuck yourselves!

Players were trusted to do a job and because they didn't its ALL peps fault, never the players. AS FUCKING USUAL.

FUCK OFF

The only replay I saw was goalside from a considerable distance where you couldn't see clearly. It looked to me like it hit his arm which was away from his body. I have no problem if it was a correct call, I just want to know, has anyone got a link?
So you don't believe what people keep telling you then?

It wasn't a pen. You either have a problem with that or you don't, make your mind up.

We benched Dinho....why didnt Tuchel bench Kante....both the most important players in their respective teams in their positions ?? Somebody was trying to be too cocky and saying " i am the boss and i know best"...i bet hand on heart 90% of true city fans will say he got it wrong and the same amount would have said that before KO

I'm not saying to sack Pep. Just can't get my head round it.

Does anyone else think Klopp would bench Mane or Salah and play someone completely out of form instead? Or if Tuchel had dropped Kante?

Why the fuck does Pep do it?
That's what I keep thinking too. Carragher was on CBS and said that Chelsea was probably thrilled when they saw the team sheet.

All right -here's a well thought out reason - or several. Gundogun doesn't support the defence, can't prevent counters, is a sitting duck on the counter, moves slower than a tank, is not creative - certainly no patch on David Silva, doesn't provide enough assists, can't shoot, loses his man constantly on corners, can't tackle.

He did get goals this year but they were tap ins mostly, helped by cancelo and Bernardo doing the donkey work in the middle he failed so miserably to do

Rodri or Dinho are our defensive midfielders and Gundogan wins plenty of balls further up the field , name another player as good as Merlin , seventeen goals and five assists in 46 games(every other game he contributes) has made plenty of tackles this season improved 100% on last season , Aguero made a career out of tap-ins the skill is being in the right place at the right time.
You can dislike / hate the guy all you want but the majority of what you posted is simply ficticious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.