Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to the Monday Night Club on Radio Five earlier. Micah and Nedum were discussing the article. They were basically saying that there was probably some element of truth in that certain players are happy, which Pep has already alluded to, about not playing every week. However they also pointed out that unlike other squads they are all first eleven material, which is why Pep likes a smaller group so at least they can all be involved on matchday. The main aim is to stop the disgruntled players having a toxic effect on the feeling within the dressing room. The view was that 1 or 2 may leave so that new players can be brought in. But as Micah pointed out which other clubs can afford to buy these players or pay their wages and of those who can would the players be willing to go there.
An example was Sterling last year it was mentioned that Real Madrid were interested this year it's Arsenal or maybe Spurs.

No. In fact I didn't realise you could change someone's post to say whatever you want. I know you weren't intending to be offensive, but how can it be right that someone can read a comment of mine that wasn't a comment of mine?
@adeinchessy
Because everybody knows it wasn't you who said it by the sentence 'Fixed' or Fixed for truth' and other such versions, how have you never seen that in 10 years on the site? It happens every single day.

Besides all of that, when it happens it is usually a joke.

You will absolutely love this edit facility as well, I may as well learn you the hard way.

ps you know I wasn't intending to be offensive, which actually means you were offended by me explaining it was a joke by the other poster? Really? Wow.

@adeinchessy
Because everybody knows it wasn't you who said it by the sentence 'Fixed' or Fixed for truth' and other such versions, how have you never seen that in 10 years on the site? It happens every single day.

Besides all of that, when it happens it is usually a joke.

You will absolutely love this edit facility as well, I may as well learn you the hard way.

ps you know I wasn't intending to be offensive, which actually means you were offended by me explaining it was a joke by the other poster? Really? Wow.
Sorry @bluealf, I can see I was being a bit touchy and got the wrong end of the stick. Let's fix a date for you to come round for beers - I'll even let you do the wife.
All sorted it seems.

Exactly we support the club. Pep I believe has our best interests at heart even if he can drop a bollock like the final. I wish I had the same faith in the players. Zab, Komps, silva, Yaya would not have surrendered at the first sigh of trouble.
Who all started the 2013 FA Cup Final.

Christ don’t bring that up. I am still trying to airbrush that disaster from memory.
I left my glasses on the train on the way to Wembley, and was behind the goal, so whenever the ball was at the other end I had to turn around to look at the screen to see what was going on (ridiculous, I know!) but there was a 2-3 second lag on the footage. So when Wigan scored, I heard the roar before I saw the goal. It felt utterly sickening!

Last edited:
I left my glasses on the train on the way to Wembley, and was behind the goal, so whenever the ball was at the other end I had to turn around to look at the screen to see what was going on (ridiculous, I know!) but there was a 2-3 second lag on the footage. So when Wigan scored, I heard the roar before I saw the goal. It felt utterly sickening!
Glasses? I always thought you were bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.