TV Series

Finished Breaking Bad season 4 last week. The final series will have to wait until after the Euros.

Enjoying it a lot - best series ever? No, not in the running for me, but Top 20, definitely.

Finished Breaking Bad season 4 last week. The final series will have to wait until after the Euros.

Enjoying it a lot - best series ever? No, not in the running for me, but Top 20, definitely.
I could only get a few episodes into season 1 before I gave up although that was quite a while ago. I may have to revisit it.

I could only get a few episodes into season 1 before I gave up although that was quite a while ago. I may have to revisit it.
I found the first two episodes gory and over-the-top and got a feeling of trying too hard to shock, but once it settles down, it's a pretty good drama. It takes in the two protagonists' personal lives and uses that well to create a good story arc.

Mr Inbetween 3 episodes in and loving it.

Season 3 has started.

This is a brilliant TV series that has gone under the radar.

If you liked breaking bad you'll love this.

Think of Mike in his younger years as an enforcer and you'll get the jist of the story.

The main character 'Ray' plays a brilliant role, The action starts from episode one, no boring intros and meaningless episodes to get accustomed to the characters.

From the off you are drawn into this series and it just gets better and better.

Season 3 has started.

Think of Mike in his younger years as an enforcer and you'll get the jist of the story.

The main character 'Ray' plays a brilliant role, The action starts from episode one, no boring intros and meaningless episodes to get accustomed to the characters.

Thanks for the heads up for season 3.

Season 3 has started.

Ahh, excellent. Loved the first 2 series and hadn't realised the 3rd was out. It's very Australian to my mind but so very compelling. I'm off to work out how to watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.