TV Series

What's this Gomorrah about I heard everyone raving about a while ago?

Is it subbed ? I recall it was in Italian or something?

Yes boss, Sky Italia production. New season starts soon to i believe. @Danamy is your man for this show, he follows it closely.

Some people have good rips with correct working subs etc, others have dodgy badly ripped versions :-D

They must have really cocked it up, pretty much everyone is in agreement with what you said. It was SyFy's top rated show right?

Not sure but can believe it. 1st and 2nd season was really good, think they lost there way in the third season in the direction the story was heading maybe it deserved a 4th season and the writer told to sort. Killjoys and the expanse though are better si-fi shows.

Anyone watched Patriot just starting it decent start looks a slow burner, is it worth sticking with because I wasted my time with that shit The Mist.

Anyone watched Patriot just starting it decent start looks a slow burner, is it worth sticking with because I wasted my time with that shit The Mist.

Not seen it myself but it seems to have a bit of a cult following but slowly lost about 50% of initial viewers after about episode 5, going of downloads that is.

I liked it but it's not the usual type show. A bit quirky/offbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.