Celtic thread 2020/21

Another kick in already swollen balls. It's understandable. Why come to a club whose board are fucking wankers? I wouldn't and I love the club. I wouldn't last a day before throwing one of the cunts out a window.

After the initial shock, I have been looking into big Aussie Ange and I have to admit, I am warming to the ****. Bring it on and let's get fucking into this. Let's face it, he's a few steps up from Lenny and I like his style and attitude. D9nt get me wrong, I'm now thinking is this the latest thing our board will fuck up? It's absolutely possible. The Celtic board, Rangers ace in the hole.

After the initial shock, I have been looking into big Aussie Ange and I have to admit, I am warming to the ****. Bring it on and let's get fucking into this. Let's face it, he's a few steps up from Lenny and I like his style and attitude. D9nt get me wrong, I'm now thinking is this the latest thing our board will fuck up? It's absolutely possible. The Celtic board, Rangers ace in the hole.
"The Aussie Guardiola" according to a journo on talkshite yesterday.

Has the no shit antipodean attitude which will either sink or swim him they said.

Could be good for press conferences. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.