Spurs thread 2020/21

Looking increasingly likely Conte's gonna be at the Spurs helm.

Normally I'd be concerned, but Spurs' problems lie way beyond just the manager. Majority of the squad is average at best and requires a huge overhaul. That which I doubt Conte is going to get due to the Spurs debt. This just seems like a marriage made in hell, IMO probably won't end well.
He can be a bit abrasive at times so he's going to ruffle a few feathers there (if he goes).

Just been the shops. A little old woman was walking out of the supermarket with 8 bags of shopping and a 24 pack of water.
I asked, “Can you manage?”.
She said, “I can son, but I don’t want the Spurs job”.

Genuine question. Whilst impressive as a stand alone figure, how many years has it taken him to achieve this?
Since about 2014 when he broke through with Spurs.

For comparison, Aguero scored 59 goals against the same opposition since his arrival in 2011.

Not sure on games played, but hardly backs up the notion he’s a flat track bully.

Comte is just this decades version of prime mourinho. A good manager that knows how to win things but doesn't last long wherever he is. I don't see that helps spurs as they're no longer anywhere near a title challenge, will take years for them to get even close to that position by which time Conte will be long gone.

Conte: What are your plans?

Levy: I'm selling Kane,Son and Alli.

Conte: What?!

Levy: But I have better replacements.

Conte: Go on...?

Levy: Danny Ings, Jesse Lingard and Wilfred Zaha.

Conte: Non hai capito una sega!

*Leaves"

Levy: I'd better call Eddie Howe then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.