Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never be anywhere near 200m this year or next.

100% he will leave this summer, us or Chelsea unless Barca start robbing merchants banks.

Barca would need to rob several banks… they need to rob one to pay off existing debts.

Did you know Nmecha and Grealish have the same agent? Definitely had me raising an eyebrow.

I see Jan Aage as the Haaland's unofficial PR guy in Europe. Very interesting comments from him about Chelsea/City. Sounds like he knows someone high up at Chelsea who has more or less confirmed to him that they're going to try for him this summer. Easy to add City's name on there as we need a 9. But in terms of a deal, we would only try if we failed to land Kane for whatever reason.

Also, I just don't think Dortmund are going to come to the party. 200 million euros prices him out of a move full stop.
Just want to say that the quotes are that Haaland has a release clause of 75-100 million euros next season..if he wishes to leave then no football club will turn down a considerably higher offer than these figures this season. Covid is screwing finances massively.. we are are probably better placed than most to deal with it..If Haaland stays for another season at Dortmund I will be totally surprised, makes no sense financially. The Spaniards are screwed. Cant see Munich going for him. PSG dont need him. It will be an English club ,and this season, and how I hope it is us.If he goes to a rival it will be a massive blow.

I still am not convinced that it is all in for Kane and nothing else based on what is out in public, I honestly firmly believe both wil be looked at by the club. How strongly, will depend on the stage of the window/negotiations. That's how I see it.

I'm completely convinced that our priority, and the only transfer currently being worked on, is Kane. I've had it from most of the lads who cover the club, and I've had it from the only person I know who actually knows and speaks to Pep. Appreciate that that's not what a lot of people want to hear, but it's also not something I'm going to lie about as I don't really want the headache.

Whatever happens I'm more than convinced we'll have an incredible number 9 by the time the window closes and in many respects that's the only thing that matters to me.

Dortmund are what people think Levy is. People laughed at them last summer and said there's no way they'd keep Sancho, but they did because United didn't meet the asking price. If Dortmund have put 200 million on his head this summer, then they'll get it or they' won't sell IMO. That's a big IF as that price has only been reported in Spain.

I wouldn't want to personally put a % on whether he goes or not because there are just too many variables involved.
Dortmund can be what ever they want to be, if Riaola/Haaland want out and have an offer, he is gone.

And even with that scenario, if someone comes in with 120plus million in this climate and with a reputed clause next season, they would be foolish to turn it down, as last season showed with Sancho.

Lot's of City noise about Kane, makes me think we are in negotiations with Little Alfie.

Haaland rumours were almost silent for the last few weeks, all that changed this weekend, I wonder why!!

I wouldn’t read too much into that reported ridiculous price tag. It came from a spanish source, could just be Barca or Real briefing the media to distance themselves from the transfer because they can’t afford him

I'm completely convinced that our priority, and the only transfer currently being worked on, is Kane. I've had it from most of the lads who cover the club, and I've had it from the only person I know who actually knows and speaks to Pep. Appreciate that that's not what a lot of people want to hear, but it's also not something I'm going to lie about as I don't really want the headache.

Whatever happens I'm more than convinced we'll have an incredible number 9 by the time the window closes and in many respects that's the only thing that matters to me.
Your seriously saying the club is only working on one transfer?

That is why I was sure to include 'based on what is available in the public domain' when I said that.

Interesting to know, let's see where it leads what goes on over the length of the window. I'm sure the club will get this one right either way, and you, I and most will be delighted come our first game.

That is why I was sure to include 'based on what is available in the public domain' when I said that.

Interesting to know, let's see where it leads what goes on over the length of the window. I'm sure the club will get this one right either way, and you, I and most will be delighted come our first game.

For sure.

I should also make clear. I want Haaland. If it were up to me I’d pay whatever it takes this summer.

But Kane is a world class alternative and IF that’s really the guy Pep wants that’ll be cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.