Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seemed to go completely cold on Haaland as soon as that Spanish trip show happened.

I wonder if Pep was just like ‘fuck that’.

Let Chelsea have him. He won’t score 15 league goals . Stones had him in his pocket for 2 legs.
This is the premier league not the farmers league.

Kane's going to be so good, it's just a shame to miss out on a player like Haaland - not often a record breaking world class talent arrives on to the market and just happens to be a City fan and play in a position you need to fill.

I know I'm being spoilt beyond belief.
Kane look like more of a Guardiola type player but Haaland appears to be a generational talent and a better long term bet plus he would bring things to the squad that it lacks.

If Chelsea get Haaland they are going to have the fastest front line out there. Just hope everyone parks the bus against them, including City, and we prove to have more guile and that proves to be the difference in the end.

Haaland is now or never, he's not going to be on the market again when he leaves Dortmund.

Wherever he goes will give him a 6 year deal, and short of him running down his contract to leave for free, which never actually happens, his future club won't sell.
Raiola as to much say with his players. Who knows if Haarland wants City now or a different challenge before he comes to us. The pessimist in me, says Haarland won't stay at his next club for more than 4-5 years. Especially if its not us

As much as I will love the signing of Kane, I won't be able to celebrate it much if a team like Chelsea get their hands on Haaland. They immediately become proper title rivals for next season.

They get the better deal too btw.

10-15 years of Haaland(top level) at around 150-200 mil(total package) is much better than 4-7 years of Kane(top level) at 120-150 mil.

I know it's been mentioned that Pep wants Kane but the more logical decision for the club in terms of longevity will be Haaland.

Fuck me the hysteria here is unreal every time our opponents might buy good player who by the way have just high ambitions and are just as rich.

Chelsea might sign Haaland and? Its not the end of the world and football still is team game as far as I understand.

We cant sign every good player on the planet.

This just isn't happening, is it? Obviously you just don't know until he puts pen to paper but the links to us have all but dried up since the Kane rumours went into overload.

As spoilt as it might be, I'll be pretty disappointed if we get Kane and Haaland goes to a league rival. Both great players but the best comparisons I can think of are us signing Aguero and united signing van Persie. There's a hell of a lot more longevity in one than the other.
Seems we are no longer looking to the future, like we usually do and are more focused on Pep’s final 2 years and giving him a shot at the champions league.
With Harry doesn’t turn up in big games Kane.
Harsh I know ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.