It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just like on here? If we discount transfer talk from people like that we may as well pack up the thread and just smile when a player’s on the website. All transfer stuff is bollocks, wether it be on Twitter, or in printed media or on here or anywhere else.
On here? - people make a living on here do they?
Long time posters on here with obvious or sometimes tenuous connections to the club who are not WUMs have a bit more to offer than twitter trolls therefore it has a little more credence so no - not really.

I know those cliches and think they are wrong. He played more minutes than the other outfield players bar Dias and was therefore more likely to feel fatigue. His "immobility" wasn't a problem when we won 21 games in a row, was it? Pep was too reliant on him up to April and he lost form. Doesn't mean he wasn't excellent before that.
His role in the team is exposed if we don’t have grafters in and around him. I think he is a wonderful footballer and it’s not a slight on him. He does not posses the necessary attributes to succeed in that role in the premiership.Take foden, Bernie even Cancelo out of the team and we are sitting ducks. Teams run through the midfield at ease with him alone anchoring the midfield. When the above mentioned players were in form it covered up his limitations.

Last edited:
When we sell or loan all these players to Barca, I think we should carry on paying their wages as well, it's the honourable thing to do. Lol

Fuckinell, who’s the next one off to Barca then after aguero laporte Garcia mr whippy mahrez Jesus fern … foden ? Kev ?
something not quite right about all these links
Just shit stirring of the highest order, I don't think any more City players will end up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.