EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Phil is going full skin fade Gascoigne
a5b54f7344fd6ea4d458c196901569f1.jpg
9dd6c9659b031f23dd4d5f16832801eb.jpg
Lovely gaff but he needs to put that milk back in the fridge or in the bin if it’s empty

Forza Italia. Voted for the Azzurri but I think France might do it just because of Mbappe’s pace

Italy vs France final.
The French nicking it 2-1.
Although I would be routing for Bobby Manc's lot if they do get there

It’s a joke that Hungary got put in a group with the world champions, European champions and Germany.

Compare that to the group with the Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria and North Macedonia.

Should be like the Champions League where the holders get put in Pot A. Portugal were in Pot C and are one of the favourites to win the whole thing.

Think they messed up with the whole hosting format which caused a lot of the issues re certain teams having to be paired up together like Germany and Hungary. Should have had all of the games played in the same nation for the 6 different groups and then different stadiums for the knockout stages.
I normally go to the tournament but this year what with the pandemic it’s not been easy . The whole buzz is about going to a country and having a beano. The only tiny glimmer of hope is if we can catch Portugal cold on the first game and with it being full capacity you never know . I think Spain will go far tbh .

Just seen Southgate admit that he was a United fan as a kid, so am now going to have to find a different national team to support in the Euros.

I thought it was quite impressive - as depressing as it is the fact that he was a boyhood rag I am more disturbed that the England mens manager is more statesmanlike then the UK Prime Minister

I thought it was quite impressive - as depressing as it is the fact that he was a boyhood rag I am more disturbed that the England mens manager is more statesmanlike then the UK Prime Minister
Yeah, I was only messing. Fair play to him for that article. He’s gone up in my estimations.

Just torturing myself watching: "Managing England , the Impossible Job" on BBC2 - forgot what a bogey team Croatia are for England: 'The Wally with the Brolly' & 2018, next Sunday? oh I hope not.....

I found it really weird that England are second favourites to win the Euros.
But then again what do I know compared to the experts at the bookmakers.
C'mon England.

received_1686137961593226.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.