Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we sign Dortmunds Chief Scout?
You think we didn't have our eyes on him? It's not about scouting it's about giving chances. Look no further , people here keep on saying same thing, out players aren't ready to play hell even Foden was subject to same comments last season while Dortmund give chances. It's their model it has worked. We prefer buying for £40/50/60m and this is our model and it has worked even if it was expensive model.As for Scouting, I read long time back that we have network of 40+ scouts worldwide.I would be interested to read their reports what did they scout bcoz on paper for first team we haven't unearthed quality players for cheap. We were after Kounde last summer who was valued at €70m after just one year after signing from Bordeaux.We could have signed him probably then but we waited for his price to increase or probably thought he is not ready for TOP LEVEL football

You think we didn't have our eyes on him? It's not about scouting it's about giving chances. Look no further , people here keep on saying same thing, out players aren't ready to play hell even Foden was subject to same comments last season while Dortmund give chances. It's their model it has worked. We prefer buying for £40/50/60m and this is our model and it has worked even if it was expensive model.As for Scouting, I read long time back that we have network of 40+ scouts worldwide.I would be interested to read their reports what did they scout bcoz on paper for first team we haven't unearthed quality players for cheap. We were after Kounde last summer who was valued at €70m after just one year after signing from Bordeaux.We could have signed him probably then but we waited for his price to increase or probably thought he is not ready for TOP LEVEL football
I would imagine our scouts know about pretty much everybody.
However, our approach seems to be to let other clubs gamble on whether or not players can make certain steps up in quality.
Once it is proven they can, then we move in because we can afford it. We end up paying more but a lot of the risk has been removed

Bellingham is fantastically good at 17 - way, way before his prime. If we can sign him at any reasonable price we should do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.