United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're shitting it as he could walk away for free next year when his contract expires.
Clearly nobody else is interested in signing the over hyped show pony so it's either give him another contract or he walks away for free.
Either way it's hilarious and this is a player who has run his contract down and walked away once already before being re-signed for £89 million yet we're ruining football according to the Rags and their arselickers in the media.
Is this what the paperboy means when he talks about the United way?

Getting screwed by an over-hyped half-arsed player who doesn't want to be there but will happily take the money is so ridiculous, typical and great to observe from the sidelines.

A fucking shambles of a club on so many levels.

They're shitting it as he could walk away for free next year when his contract expires.
Clearly nobody else is interested in signing the over hyped show pony so it's either give him another contract or he walks away for free.
Either way it's hilarious and this is a player who has run his contract down and walked away once already before being re-signed for £89 million yet we're ruining football according to the Rags and their arselickers in the media.
Is this what the paperboy means when he talks about the United way?

yep they are and if your Pogba the only why he will get a move to a Madrid or a Barcelona is on a free! If he signs a new contract that’s him done with a move!

He would have to sanction this though and ultimately it's his responsibility.
There's nothing illegal in what he's done and he's taking advantage of a tax loophole which many wealthy people do.
The issue here is he's avoiding paying tax after dictating to the government how they should spend taxpayers money.
Blueboy. I very much doubt Rashford can comprehend what his advisors tell him they are doing with his money and the subtlety and consistency and messaging in what they tell him to say.

Lets remember he grew up in a third world environment with no food and only a rusty nail to scratch his homework onto a old paint tin lid. He is not the first sportsman and won’t be the last to be led by advisors who, let’s face it are only interested in their own advantage.

Blueboy. I very much doubt Rashford can comprehend what his advisors tell him they are doing with his money and the subtlety and consistency and messaging in what they tell him to say.

Lets remember he grew up in a third world environment with no food and only a rusty nail to scratch his homework onto a old paint tin lid. He is not the first sportsman and won’t be the last to be led by advisors who, let’s face it are only interested in their own advantage.
Yeah I forgot he grew up not knowing where his next meal was coming from whilst simultaneously being fed by the Rags at their Academy from the age of 11.
At City, the academy kids get a decent education in case they don't make it.
If St Marcus is a product of the education provided in Rag world it's worse than I thought.
It's no wonder all the ex Rags are sending their kids to City's academy.

Not that I make a habit of jumping to the defence of the rich and famous but do we really believe he has any idea where his money is and what tax he declares?

If I was in his position I wouldn't............
But would you be taking the moral high ground and slag the government for not spending enough ? If he isn't clever enough to know what is happening to his money he has no right preaching to others.

Given no-one is perfect I think it is perfectly possible to raise the profile of a big public issue and legally avoid tax. Now personally I might find it a bit difficult, but there you go.

I do think it'd be decent if he was asked publicly about it though, as it might provoke an equally helpful public debate around the impact of legal tax avoidance. The Gov is always on the back foot about this (clever people always find loopholes) but there's a moral argument I think that might be more powerful - especially if you're entering the public debate about moral things generally.

Bottom line for me tho is its good he's used his profile to get an important issue aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.