United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueboy. I very much doubt Rashford can comprehend what his advisors tell him they are doing with his money and the subtlety and consistency and messaging in what they tell him to say.

Lets remember he grew up in a third world environment with no food and only a rusty nail to scratch his homework onto a old paint tin lid. He is not the first sportsman and won’t be the last to be led by advisors who, let’s face it are only interested in their own advantage.
You make him sound like he’s got difficulties, he’s no Forest Gump but it does seem like it.

The Rags remind me of a washed up old brass who thinks she's still a fit twentysomething year old stunner.
They're deluded, players only go there for the money and until they wake up to reality they won't do anything different and nothing will change.
Long may it continue.
Not to piss on your chips, but that “washed up old brass” was SECOND in the League, blew a European Final by 1 goal (sound familiar?) and beat US multiple times last season, ruining our winning run!

I fucking loathe them as much as the next Blue, but you dismiss them as “old and done” at your peril!

Their pulling power, AND paying power, is a major factor in why they’ve been there or thereabouts for decades.

We look at Ole, and even have an SOS thread, and think he is a lightweight who will never produce. That “problem” can be solved in one day, as it was at Chelsea last season, and they secured Top Four and almost did the FA Cup & CL double when ALL 3 of those looked ridiculous at one point!

Make no mistake, United have a decent team that CAN perform, as results showed. However, they’ve lived in OUR shadow for a decade now and the tables seem to have turned.

That said, however, I hope City fans don’t become like Rag Scum and ACT like our shit doesn’t stink, while they stink like shit!

We should be humbled by our decade of success and excited by the future, but IF we dismiss EVERY SERIOUS DOMESTIC COMPETITOR out of hand, we will start to sound like Rags.

We are better than that,

Not that I make a habit of jumping to the defence of the rich and famous but do we really believe he has any idea where his money is and what tax he declares?

If I was in his position I wouldn't............
Well as long as when it's pointed out to him, he changes things and pays the resulting income tax bill for the time he had the scheme, then he can ignorance and that his money was being managed by someone else. Let's be honest, yeah it might need his sign off, but how often do people put a piece of paper in front of you and you just sign it without reading it in detail? Especially when it's deliberately written to be as complicated as possible.

We should be humbled by our decade of success and excited by the future, but IF we dismiss EVERY SERIOUS DOMESTIC COMPETITOR out of hand, we will start to sound like Rags.
I don’t believe there are any long-standing City fans who would behave like that because they would know all about the suffering and the hurt we have been forced to endure over the years.
Up until about ten years or we had been the butt of everybody’s jokes: we were periodically ridiculed and humiliated by the press, other clubs and their fans, etc. The piss-taking was relentless and with each passing season when we finished potless the barbs became more and more venomous. And I would say approximately 90% of the hate-filled bile we received came from the scum.

The Pisscan’s utter contempt for us, his spite-filled comments and derisory put-downs every time a sycophantic tv reporter mentioned us, and of course that club-sanctioned poster that mocked our continued lack of success, all of these things turned healthy rivalry into unhealthy hatred.

The rags are the one club in world football who City fans should regard with complete disdain, we should give them both barrels, we should never ever let them forget how things were when the shoe was on the other foot and we were the punchline of a million spiteful gags from 3rd rate entertainers the world over.

City fans are a classier breed than the followers of either the rags or the dippers so there is very little chance of us becoming sneery and contemptuous towards any club…except one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.