Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins… wankers!

Harry Kane should have been subbed even EARLIER against Croatia, says Jamie Carragher, with England's captain 'not the same player he was at the 2018 World Cup' and not suited to a 'single-minded Golden Boot pursuit' any more​

MailOnline
I thought Kane was trying to reduce his transfer fee, he was so poor.

it's the, there's an agenda against kane because he's signing for city, its quite embarrassing what people actually deem to be part of the "agenda"

I wondered if that was the point but was unsure as he seems a long way away from being a City player just yet. Not sure we have even put a bid in.

It is certainly a stretch to believe that Carragher is getting digs in this early.

Last edited:
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, "I think, therefore I am".
It appears that I made a grave error in the sentence above. I abase (or is that abuse) myself for this fundamental mistake.

The correct wording I should have used in order to complete correctly the line from the Monty Python song should have been:

"And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, I DRINK, therefore I am".

I am distraught.

Most of us - and Raz- were plenty pissed off when he was asked if he'd justified his selection. A piss poor question that there was no need for.

Tramp Roan opened his match report last night by saying ...... Sterling had justified his team selection!

Nonce gab clark went with the same angle for his team report just now.

It would be nice if people reflected on what Raz has achieved, how he was vilified and why by the press. How he has become an articulate advocate of combating racism and what a magnificent return his years with City have brought him. Shows what spiteful cunts the english press are bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.