Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he probably shouldn’t be in the media thread anymore because no media will touch him with a barge pole these days. Even his old mates at various Irish papers who used to sort him out with freelance work and columns have been told to drop him like a hot turd.
He will probably only reappear if a gammon outlet like GB News opens an Irish bureau
Please explain why you think anyone that watches GB news is a Gammon? it only started broadcasting at 8pm last night, have you been watching it?

I cannot believe that we are being treated to his insightful comment out of season - we are truly blessed...........
It is comforting to know he doesn't take a day off from being woefully wrong. Thing is for a second i was sure someone was going to say that John Stones was actually playing but nope...not a peep from the others.

You’re right I wouldn’t have a clue who any of them are but is it really us giving them more coverage than any other fans or us responding because they give it us more than any other team?
It could be argued both ways but there is only one winner, the idiot posting his bile and due to the subsequent traffic, clicks which follow.

Last edited:
And so it begins… wankers!

Harry Kane should have been subbed even EARLIER against Croatia, says Jamie Carragher, with England's captain 'not the same player he was at the 2018 World Cup' and not suited to a 'single-minded Golden Boot pursuit' any more​

MailOnline

Harry Kane should have been subbed even EARLIER against Croatia, says Jamie Carragher, with England's captain 'not the same player he was at the 2018 World Cup' and not suited to a 'single-minded Golden Boot pursuit' any more​

MailOnline

I was calling for him to be subbed after 50 mins

He was struggling to run . Hopefully it will be cooler on Friday.

Exactly, if it was not for Blue Moon the vast majority on here would have no idea who he is and I reckon no other fans forum give him half as much coverage.

Were giving the idiot a voice.
never a truer word, those harping on about media agenda go looking for it then share the tweets, all they are doing is giving it hits, so the guy writes more shit, nobody gives a fuck whats written on twitter its all bollox, i see people being classed in tiers ,i mean fuck off, i could start a twitter thing and spout bollox all day every day instead of just on bluemoon.

im not on twitter or face book, being a member of bluemoon i get all the bullshit and bollox i want.

MailOnline

What begins??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.