Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, the dippers only cleared the snow off the kop end of their pitch at half time when they played Leicester so they have got some fkin cheek moaning about the state of our pitch 2 fkin seasons ago, how fkin small-time of them..!

The were top, unbeaten and title favourites when they turned up..

They got fkin beat fair and square and bottled the title that year..

Long grass
Thickly painted goal lines
Kompany should have been sent off
Windy
Rainy
11 millimetres

Suck it up you whinging fuckers..!
They have to find a way of making themselves the victims.
It's in their DNA.

Don't forget, the dippers only cleared the snow off the kop end of their pitch at half time when they played Leicester so they have got some fkin cheek moaning about the state of our pitch 2 fkin seasons ago, how fkin small-time of them..!

Long grass
Windy
Rainy
11 millimetres

John Stones!

It was made worse by the myth that the Kop appreciate opposition goalies, they could not tell how serious Eddie was injured or not (but 9 minutes was certainly worrying)and hearing later the 'no red card' rubbish which Ratboy and Tyler immediately and jointly adopted and continued throughout their commentary.
Always a myth. One of them on the Kop felled Joe Corrigan with a bottle and then they played the old Scouse ‘Spartacus’ routine, all pointing in different directions to confuse the police and ensure the scumbag responsible didn’t get lifted. Of course the media reported afterwards they were actually trying to help the old bill catch the perpetrator.
Regarding Ederson, the most despicable part of the whole saga was Tyler screaming ‘Payback!’ when Mane scored in the subsequent game at Anfield. The fucking lowlife should have been retired immediately afterwards for that

Always a myth. One of them on the Kop felled Joe Corrigan with a bottle and then they played the old Scouse ‘Spartacus’ routine, all pointing in different directions to confuse the police and ensure the scumbag responsible didn’t get lifted. Of course the media reported afterwards they were actually trying to help the old bill catch the perpetrator.
Regarding Ederson, the most despicable part of the whole saga was Tyler screaming ‘Payback!’ when Mane scored in the subsequent game at Anfield. The fucking lowlife should have been retired immediately afterwards for that
I was in the Kop that day (keeping my head down as a City fan) and can confirm that most of their fans jeered and laughed when Corrigan was hit by the bottle. The suggestions they helped the police was made later (on Match of the Day I think) and was the usual media bollocks. The myth that Liverpool fans were "sporting" was started by Jimmy Hill at the BBC. In fact, as any opposing fan who visited Anfield in the 70s and 80s knows, they were easily the most thuggish fanbase in football.

Last edited:

Long grass
Windy
Rainy
11 millimetres

and Ederson coming out of his goal too quick

It was made worse by the myth that the Kop appreciate opposition goalies, they could not tell how serious Eddie was injured or not (but 9 minutes was certainly worrying)and hearing later the 'no red card' rubbish which Ratboy and Tyler immediately and jointly adopted and continued throughout their commentary.
I’d made a decision to sign back up to Sky that season, the absolute pathetic show from them 2 made me cancel my subscription early and take the hit on the early departure.

I’d made a decision to sign back up to Sky that season, the absolute pathetic show from them 2 made me cancel my subscription early and take the hit on the early departure.
The first thing l did as executor of my dad's will was to cancel Sky. It didn't stop the woman reading from her idiot card to ask if l was sure and they could give me a discount. It seems they are even worse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.