Manuel Locatelli

Quite like the English. Italy squad have only one more player based abroad than England.

How many in both squads out of curiosity? Can't be asked looking it up, sounds like you know already.

England 3: Trippier, Bellingham, Sancho
Italy 4: Jorginho, Florenzi, Emerson, Verratti

note Jorginho and Emerson were both born and raised in Brazil, not Italy.
Seems to be a lot of this going on in International football. I can't think of any in the England squad apart from our very own Raheem Sterling who left Jamaica at the age of five.

Watched him closely - following the links to him and whilst his goals caught the eye - he doesn't look that athletic - I can see him covering the ground in Serie A - but whether he'd get up and down quickly enough for the Premier :League isn't obvious. I'm judging him on a couple of games (I know) but the opposition hasn't been great in either game for Italy... and I'm left wondering if we are going to buy an alternative to Rodri do they need to be a bit more athletic and have a bit of pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.