Seasoncard - 2021/22

My wife and my son effectively share a ticket. She doesn’t attend mid-week matches including those in the Champions League. I travel from Edinburgh, my son comes through from London.

Because he is Adult and she is the over-65 category, this means that the tickets need to be upgraded when he attends.

We have been doing this for the past eight years with no problems. Sometimes he uses her Card to get in, sometimes a paper ticket is issued.

The only problem we had was when my train never made it to Manchester due to the wired being blown down in a gale and I was marooned in Central Scotland with his ticket. My wife phoned customer services and they arranged for him to collect a replacement ticket from the box office.

I expect the same to happen this coming season.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Me and my mate are hoping to get season tickets together this year but are struggling to get through to the ticket office…
He has the Match day membership so is on the waiting list but I don’t, when the waitlist ST’s are released will he be able to buy one for me aswell?
We have the link on our accounts for ‘Friends and Family’.
Hoping you guys could help me out

Hi guys,
Me and my mate are hoping to get season tickets together this year but are struggling to get through to the ticket office…
He has the Match day membership so is on the waiting list but I don’t, when the waitlist ST’s are released will he be able to buy one for me aswell?
We have the link on our accounts for ‘Friends and Family’.
Hoping you guys could help me out
You have to be a member to be in the waiting list so no, he won't be able to buy you one. He'll get the chance next week once all the relocations have been sorted.

Anyone happen to know what time the relocation window opens on Wednesday?
Not wanting to do anything too radical. Just attempting to move closer to mates on the same row!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.