Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just had my call from the club which I appreciate. There will be no possibility that in the event a season card holder cannot attend a match then they will NOT be allowed to transfer their card even if they notify the club. Govt regulations will not allow this.

Can you clarify this? That statement is a soup of double negatives…

Yeah for me it shows on the portal including the cup schemes for 21/22 and got an email at just before 12 noon with the price stated.
Make sure you click on and add the cup schemes yourself... if you don't you won't be in them... the renewal is for your seasoncard only!!!

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can see the actual seat map of the ground?

I've had to move due to the extra wheelchair access and they've offered me a specific seat but before I say yes I'd like to know where it is exactly.

Can you clarify this? That statement is a soup of double negatives…
Yes JM. I have been trying to find a positive after my call from the club regarding deferral. Summing up we have two cards but my daughter can probably only attend about half the matches due to work and childcare and usually passes her ticket on to another member of the family. The club said in the call that this will not be allowed next season.

Yes JM. I have been trying to find a positive after my call from the club regarding deferral. Summing up we have two cards but my daughter can probably only attend about half the matches due to work and childcare and usually passes her ticket on to another member of the family. The club said in the call that this will not be allowed next season.
You have been given information based on current guidelines. If restrictions are lifted in July this will be irrelevant. It has been confirmed the club will allow tickets to be transferred. We just don’t know the ins and outs of how it will work due to the club adopting the digital ticket system

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.