England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

It wasn't that in the build up though. Scotland were gonna get battered. England were gonna put 5 past us bla bla bla

Scotland get battered everywhere we gooooo
i didnt see any of that. i expected a tough game as i saw enough from the croatia match to know we are shit and defence first. We wouldn’t score 5 against papau new guinea.
well done, enjoy your night.

i do wonder what people want from southgate.

hes played 4-2-3-1 and played the best team he can really. it wasnt overly defensive thats just bollocks.

everyone can go blue in the face for Grealish but hes started about 3 games since he got injured in february. Sancho has done jack shit in an england shirt so the manager goes with experience.
He played two defensive midfielders. Against Scotland.

He admitted that he set the team up not to lose. Against Scotland.

He subbed arguably England's most dangerous player on the pitch after 62 minutes and then reverted to route one football.

He is a company man and totally out of his depth

The sweaties always get up for England games, they can concentrate on losing to San Marino and the other minnows of world football from now on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.