England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

You were far too pessimistic before the game. You should have known what England would be like under the waistcoat.
Hey guys, lets play dead slow and make no mistakes.
Scotland at least tried to make something of what they had.
I shall have a Talisker now.
Make it a large one LOL

i do wonder what people want from southgate.

hes played 4-2-3-1 and played the best team he can really. it wasnt overly defensive thats just bollocks.

everyone can go blue in the face for Grealish but hes started about 3 games since he got injured in february. Sancho has done jack shit in an england shirt so the manager goes with experience.
Its not the personnel, its the tempo.

They've just been battered at home against a poor Czech team and England are a tournament favourite. The vast majority expected a comfortable England win but fair play to them. They have every right to enjoy the night.
Keep grabbing those straws mate, lol.

”battered at home by poor Czech team” - hardly.

”England a tournament favourite” - only at bookies due to mad bastards backing them, not by anyone with half a brain cell.

”expected England win” - agreed, yes, not wrong there.

”enjoy the night” - again, lol, THEY DREW!

I think that’s harsh, Scotland won the “we got a 0-0 at Wembley” Cup tonight, it’s massive.
Au contraire, mon ami.
It's Southgate who's celebrating the "we got a 0-0 at Wembley" Cup.
He's like a rabbit in headlights when it comes to his team playing adventurous football, preferring not to see them lose.
It was like watching the England of old, the same dour tactics seen since the days of Ramsey, with the odd exceptions. Backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, ad nauseam, passing for passing's sake, and then a hoof forward.
Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.

Au contraire, mon ami.
It's Southgate who's celebrating the "we got a 0-0 at Wembley" Cup.
He's like a rabbit in headlights when it comes to his team playing adventurous football, preferring not to see them lose.
It was like watching the England of old, the same dour tactics seen since the days of Ramsey, with the odd exceptions. Backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, ad nauseam, passing for passing's sake, and then a hoof forward.
Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.
Southgate is a useless ****.

What worries me most is that next season the Chelsea midfield will be Mount, Kante, and Billy Gilmour who ran the game for Scotland tonight and became 20 just eight days ago. Bloody hell.
Wouldn’t worry me good defensively not the most creative midfield.
I’d take Rodri, KDB Gundogan or Bernardo over it. if not Bernardo then Foden or Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.