England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

What I was saying that I would have been peed off for not beating that shite last night .......... 20 mins to go we where there for the taking and deep down I bet Clarke will see that as a missed opportunity
I don't think so our defence was very good and solid.
Pickford made a superb save on 30 minutes ..that could easily have won the game for them, I wouldn't be disappointed with the result if I was Scottish.

Henderson, the epitome of an overhyped player, I hate that twat at the same level as Robertson. Lingard had a few good games for West Ham but was pretty anonymous in the games where the Hammers failed to win towards the end of the season, he's pretty shit overall.
I wouldn’t start Lingard, might not even play him at all, but I’d have had him in the squad.

We as a set of fans properly undervalue Henderson. He’s a much better player than we give him credit for. Klopp’s an annoying fucker, but he’s no fool when it comes to players and he’s not made him captain and kept him in the team throughout his tenure for nothing.

Where’s Ings n’all?!

Remember a poster in Czech game thread saying " beat them put then back in their boxes for another 25 years" See this is whst happens when you rely in MSM for your knowledge. All best for rest of tournament guys. Let's hope we beat the Croats n see you in the final haha

Slabhead needs to start the next game, As shit as he is he's alot better than Mings. At least he will get his foot on the ball on carry the ball up the field along with breaking lines with passes (or at least they to). Mings is garbage.
I wasn’t sure if Maguire was still injured or not.

Maguire has had some comical moments at United, but when he doesn’t play they turn to complete shit.

I’d play:
——-————-Pickford—————-
Walker—Stones—Maguire—Shaw
—————Phillips—-Mount————-
————————Foden———————
Sancho——-——Kane———-Sterling

Why does he have to be English, Sven did a half decent job. Cappello was awful but the world is our lobster.
Pound-for-pound, Sven is just about the world we’ve ever had. He has the best England side since 1970 and had us playing insipid turgid football.

I’d play:
——-————-Pickford—————-
Walker—Stones—Maguire—Shaw
—————Phillips—-Mount————-
————————Foden———————
Sancho——-——Kane———-Sterling
Yeah, just something a bit different to what we’ve seen so far.

Im still yet to be impressed with Foden in midfield, but I like Mount being a deep lying play maker in your team there.

He won't start Foden against Czech Republic. No doubt it will be Sir Marcus in for Phil.
Foden has been the most creative player in both games but still got whipped twice.
Shocking management.
Seriously couldn't understand the reasoning behind bringing Foden off last night. I'm starting to believe that Southgate hasn't really got a clue what he's doing; yes, he's confident about what he's trying to do but it is still dog shit. Not even having the nerve to shake things up and instead subject the nation to 90 minutes of utter dross - the worst kind of possession based football for the sake of making safe passes. Sticking Foden on the right wing was idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.