England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

I often think what does Sterling need to do, or not do, to get subbed off?
from the times

the youngster [foden] has been substituted in both games , but that says more about southgates unwillingness to take off those with loftier reputations and bigger egos.

to me sterling is one of the most over rated players in the country. He literally has no brain . He just runs with his head down realises he has nowhere to go and falls over. Yet he gets in the starting 11 of the champions league final and starts for England and not subbed even though he is having a mare.

what Foden must think.

Pound-for-pound, Sven is just about the world we’ve ever had. He has the best England side since 1970 and had us playing insipid turgid football

Not sure I agree with that. But lets agree to differ.
As per usual the media played a part in his downfall with the News of the screws setting him up
My point being a foreign manager is now acceptable for the England job.

Croatia 5/4 to win on Tuesday.

For all the praise Scotland have had, they upped their game against England and they’ll finish the group stage with 1 point and be out.

from the times

the youngster [foden] has been substituted in both games , but that says more about southgates unwillingness to take off those with loftier reputations and bigger egos.

to me sterling is one of the most over rated players in the country. He literally has no brain . He just runs with his head down realises he has nowhere to go and falls over. Yet he gets in the starting 11 of the champions league final and starts for England and not subbed even though he is having a mare.

what Foden must think.
i think youre getting Sterling mixed up with Grealish,,

Truly awful game of hoofball.....amongst the poor displays by England's 11 both Kane and Sterling were terrible. How are we going to score any goals when both Rice and Phillips won't or can't play forward? I feel worse than I did after City's pathetic display in Chumps League final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.