Harry Kane

That's not a question me, that one for the club. If we are interested, which it looks like we are. I'd say the club have done their homework, especially when you consider the numbers involved.

Out of Kane, Haaland and Mbappe, I'd say only Kane is achievable. But aye, what do I know;)
Good job the club have never made a bad buy then.

3 men on him at all times tonight and still had a good game, just missed that goal to top it off but 1 very good save and one decent save stopped him.

When he signs for us ain’t no team even doubling up on him as they can’t afford to leave our attackers free like that while they occupy him.

He score 50 goals in all comps for us this coming season. A proper class act as a footballer and the fact he’s never relied on pace he could carry on at this elite level for probably another 10 years.

He’s been pants these past three games, but then again, so have most England players. I personally don’t think he’s worth above a penny more than £100m. We’d be nuts to pay £150m. You pay £150m for a Mbappe or a Haaland, not for Harry Kane.
You don’t pay 150m for haaland because he is not worth that. I can agree for mbappe but not haaland.

People on here think they’re watching City still... the team is set up to win 1-0, not for Kane to score a hat-trick. The comparisons to Bony are embarrassing and will be even more embarrassing in hindsight.
True, but it isn't as if he's the one scoring putting shots on target.

I remember early in the first half today, similar to Croatia in the semi's in 2018, he had Sterling alongside him, and all he needed to do was make the pass.

He chooses to cut back on his right and take the shot himself and had it saved.

For someone who lead the league in Assists over KDB and Grealish, I would anticipate him having the instinct to make that pass.

Absolutely shite at the Euros. Hopefully we get a few penalties so he can get his name on the scoresheet.

3 men on him at all times tonight and still had a good game, just missed that goal to top it off but 1 very good save and one decent save stopped him.

When he signs for us ain’t no team even doubling up on him as they can’t afford to leave our attackers free like that while they occupy him.

He score 50 goals in all comps for us this coming season. A proper class act as a footballer and the fact he’s never relied on pace he could carry on at this elite level for probably another 10 years.
a good game? Really. He had three defenders on him all game because he hardly moved. If he moved he may have lost a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.