Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 days left...if he is going to sign a new contract he certainly is leaving it very late.
I’d like to call bull, but they’ve seemingly retrieved situations so many times in the past … that I can’t shake the feeling they’ll pull something off.

I’d like to call bull, but they’ve seemingly retrieved situations so many times in the past … that I can’t shake the feeling they’ll pull something off.
I know what you mean but its a really strange situation to possibly have Messi playing in an international tournament while he could be a free agent ....of course they can get contracts sorted while he is out there but if eh was going to sign why not before he left..surely the best player on the planet and a cub legend is a priority and you sort it out before he leaves even to the point that its all sorted baringt he signature but according to the latest reports they are still sorting out some of the clauses in it...... thats amiazingly disorganised.

The heat will be on if he hasnt signed by weekend

Why would he give up the £40m loyalty bonus he’s ‘allegedly’ owed if he leaves instead of signing for a club that is going to be in the doldrums until long after his career is over?

the only answer is for lots of money. But they haven’t got lots of money

Remember when we came within 7 days pf possibly maybe signing Messi?

We've all had that feeling, and most probably expect it to happen. Still, fun to watch it get so late and uncertain for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.