It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to get it in their heads that no one wants to give us big money for anyone.
You’d be funding the best team getting better.

We get slightly under value but we sell plenty of solid non-core players for good aggregate fees. Which helps fund our aggressive but measured recruitment which has yielded unparalleled success.

Say we do get an extra £10-20m on player sales each summer, what difference are you expecting that to make?
We can’t sign an extra player because the squad is restricted.
We won’t upgrade a player unnecessarily.
So it goes into the books as additional profit and gets lost. Who cares.

Combined 12m for Tosin and Nmecha. I still dont understand why people make excuses for our sales.

We literally give players away and pay premium on almost every single signing.
I still don't understand why people think they know things better than the decades of experience that Khaldoon, Ferran and Txiki have in the football industry.

Where were all these other offers for these players? I presume you know of ones of higher value that we rejected?

12m for two players that cost us nothing. Both have sell on fees (Tosin definitely) so what is the issue?

It just makes me laugh inside mate, even offer up a little pity.

All the while I was sleeping soundly in my warm bed, someone was compelled enough to introduce a random dig/debate about somebody they will never know.
It simply makes me scratch my head how inane and empty someone’s life must be to read through a thread (long one at that) that you think is shit just to criticize the originator and main contributor. If you don’t like it…don’t read it… The only sensible conclusion is that they are not fans of our club or are total morons who should be applauded just for managing to read the words on the posts…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.