Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Walker and also the moment I left the audio which had turned into MUTV as well.

Much more pleasant on the ears to watch as I watch a City game if I'm not there with music rather that thick fucks invading my ears.

When watching a match on tv why do they think we need commentary ? There should be an option of commentary or just crowd noise.
I can see what is happening I dont need some knob talking about the weather etc !
It is all Arabic to me, i watch on BEIN :) funny how you have a different view when someone is not telling you what you just saw did not happen.

When watching a match on tv why do they think we need commentary ? There should be an option of commentary or just croE
Exactly this, problem is, these clowns don't know how to do a commentary, if you weren't watching and only listening, you wouldn't have a clue what was happening on the pitch.

Disappointingly my better half has returned from walking the dogs with the the Sunday Telegraph. First time we’ve had a physical paper in the house for ages and now a bargain at an astonishing £2.50.

Anyways in the Sam Wallace report on the Engerland game is this nugget…..’ After 4 minutes Sterling forced his way inside from the left wing and spotted a gaping hole in the Ukraine defensive line…’

Now I thought Sterling’s reverse pass last night was actually the pass of the tournament to date and was inch perfect through the smallest of gaps.

Can this reporter not give credit where it’s due coz it’s a City player or Sterling himself or did my eyes deceive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.