Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointingly my better half has returned from walking the dogs with the the Sunday Telegraph. First time we’ve had a physical paper in the house for ages and now a bargain at an astonishing £2.50.

Anyways in the Sam Wallace report on the Engerland game is this nugget…..’ After 4 minutes Sterling forced his way inside from the left wing and spotted a gaping hole in the Ukraine defensive line…’

Now I thought Sterling’s reverse pass last night was actually the pass of the tournament to date and was inch perfect through the smallest of gaps.

Can this reporter not give credit where it’s due coz it’s a City player or Sterling himself or did my eyes deceive me?
BBC reporting literally stated on the match feed “Sterling pokes it through for Kane”.

Disappointingly my better half has returned from walking the dogs with the the Sunday Telegraph. First time we’ve had a physical paper in the house for ages and now a bargain at an astonishing £2.50.

Anyways in the Sam Wallace report on the Engerland game is this nugget…..’ After 4 minutes Sterling forced his way inside from the left wing and spotted a gaping hole in the Ukraine defensive line…’

Now I thought Sterling’s reverse pass last night was actually the pass of the tournament to date and was inch perfect through the smallest of gaps.

Can this reporter not give credit where it’s due coz it’s a City player or Sterling himself or did my eyes deceive me?
Considering the assist in the game before ours I would think you’ve not watched every minute of every game to make a bold statement like pass of the tournament.

In terms of the assist it was fantastic from Sterling, fantastic awareness and vision to pick Kane out. Any match report should t say anything differ than that, Silva type of pass and hard to pull off.

Everything on TV and Radio is rehearsed with game shows being the biggest culprits. Audiences wound up like clock springs to enhance the excitement. Clowns on Talk Sport pretending it's instantaneous. Football commentators rolling out information from written down quotes.
Biggest clown , or one of em ,is the numpty on sky,who announced that utd had signed BEEKEY , he went on and on about how cheap they got him, and he was world class, and was going to be a star.

no he said it about Walker when in fact Walker never played with Sancho! That’s top quality research for you
I think JJ realised his error and swiftly added " From the time spent training together". Possibly makes it even more ridiculous, if that's possible.
I've been listening out for the earliest match referred to during a commentary. I think it was the result from an Italy v Austria game from 1954. I'm sure if England had played France there would be talk of the 1066 contest.

I think JJ realised his error and swiftly added " From the time spent training together". Possibly makes it even more ridiculous, if that's possible.
I've been listening out for the earliest match referred to during a commentary. I think it was the result from an Italy v Austria game from 1954. I'm sure if England had played France there would be talk of the 1066 contest.
Yes, but we won on away goals at Azincourt in 1415. We gave their boys one hell of a beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.