Pep has a straightener with Tebas

Why get into some bollocks on twitter with a known arsehole who hates City, literally like teenage girl nonsense. Just constantly dragging up the same shite.
I think you make a good point. Much as I despise Tebas and believe the club should have dealt with him more robustly in the past this is not the best time for Pep to get dragged into a public spat with Tebas. That said Tebas is on the ropes. His tenure at La Liga has been a disaster and he has many enemies in Spain and Catalonia. The leading clubs in Spain have almost been destroyed by political and financial corruption.

So Tebas is now again claiming economic doping and asking Pep if he would have won titles without it.

So Tebas is now again claiming economic doping and asking Pep if he would have won titles without it.
Tbf Pep has quite clearly stated on several occasions that the only reason he wins titles is because he buys the best players... :-)

I think you make a good point. Much as I despise Tebas and believe the club should have dealt with him more robustly in the past this is not the best time for Pep to get dragged into a public spat with Tebas. That said Tebas is on the ropes. His tenure at La Liga has been a disaster and he has many enemies in Spain and Catalonia. The leading clubs in Spain have almost been destroyed by political and financial corruption.

they warned him apparently and he laughed it of because we don’t follow through on our threat!

UEFA didn't sanction anyone last time when senior people kept leaking defamatory comments about City and our ownership during a legal case..not even when confidential information was leaked out of the Investigating Committee itself. That doesn't even include the public comments made by people like Leterme and Khelaifi. Perhaps people have been distracted by the ESL saga. UEFA is still a corrupt organisation but I have some (vain) hopes that Ceferin may actually try to clean it up.
Wasn't the likely suspect quietly moved on? Sorry, can't remember the name or circumstances.

Tebas says the City Group has accumulated over a billion in loses over the last few seasons, this isn’t true at all is it?

Tebas says the City Group has accumulated over a billion in loses over the last few seasons, this isn’t true at all is it?
Probably not although I guess when a club joins the CFG then some money must be invested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.