Pep has a straightener with Tebas

metalblue

Experience is a terrible teacher, it gives the exa
Shame he cited rags and dipper owners not wanting a profit , come on pep

He said - and I paraphrase slightly - us, the scum, Chelsea and the bin dippers many of who don’t want to make a profit… so he basically means us and Chelsea, otherwise he’d have said “all” - he’s a smart lad our Pep.

He said - and I paraphrase slightly - us, the scum, Chelsea and the bin dippers many of who don’t want to make a profit… so he basically means us and Chelsea, otherwise he’d have said “all” - he’s a smart lad our Pep.
Smarter than me that is for sure but including them by name and not just saying some who dont want a profit seems a mistake , but any take down of tebas is amusing

Tebas responds with

tebas.JPG

Pep from the Premier I learn every day, it would be good if they taught you a bit of macroeconomics of football, the effects of state clubs on wage inflation, demographics, the penetration of pay TV, China ... and of the acquittal in the TAS we will have news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.