England v Denmark | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said it wasn't as great of an achievement as was being suggested not it wasn't an achievement at all. We don't do it every tournament because we don't always have the best squad in the competition, we don't get such a generous draw and above all we always underperform.

If city get to the cup final playing exclusively lower league opposition all the way there, you say its expected.
Makes no sense mate. Beat world
Cup finalists and Germany on the way. Danes have given everyone a good game. Bit daft to peg them as lower league opposition tbh

I agree Walker and Sterling were excellent tonight but I also think Stones is a serious contender for player of the tournament. He has been brilliant.
The only problem Johnny Stones has is that however brilliant he's been, he's not Slabhead. The media will always go with the rag while we're winning.

I said it wasn't as great of an achievement as was being suggested not it wasn't an achievement at all. We don't do it every tournament because we don't always have the best squad in the competition, we don't get such a generous draw and above all we always underperform.

If city get to the cup final playing exclusively lower league opposition all the way there, you say its expected.
correct,,i think the Euro 96 side would wipe the floor with this England,but like you say its dow to draws and ofcourse luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.