General UFC thread

You know, I've never known how to feel about Jorge Masvidal as I used to watch him and Kimbo Slice back in the day, street fighting. Just experiencing the whole 'invincibility' act coming into the UFC, to watching him being humbled in there before he switched it back up before he got turfed from the organisation.

Then all that 'Street Jesus' thing really began to piss me off. Him going back into the invincibility mindset and the way he disrespects his beaten opponents.

I really liked low key Masvidal, so I'm super glad 'Nigerian Nightmare' slept him, delivering the same kind of post KO punches to a downed opponent as Masvidal did. Karma's a woman, huh?

And Shevchenko, whaaat? What can anyone say about her dominance? I've seen her evolve over her career, but she's a different beast now. I love her mindset and her self belief without talking down to her opponents is the way it's down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.