Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After feeling total shite for the second time this year (although the first time was much worse), I am hopeful that this was just the warm up for a year of greatness. Possibly one with the UCL and the World Cup?

Honestly, I don’t know, and maybe I’m just being optimistic, but it’s been a horrible few months. One thing I’m grateful for is, after attending the UCL final, I watched tonight at home. Couldn’t imagine being at Wembley tonight (or a fan park etc) and feel for everyone who was there

Any “fans” happy for Mancini, or the Italians please have a reality check: today is not about rags, dippers or us, it was about England. I am absolutely gutted, club loyalty goes out the window and i am lost for words.
I'm not happy for Italy, but I'm certainly annoyed that Southgate has wasted a golden opportunity. Had some talented attacking youngsters at his disposal and the only time he made use of them was in the penalty shoot out, when it was too late!

Really wanted us to win but it’s not the same gutted feeling I get when City lose. Our players all had a good tournament, Stones and Kyle were excellent and Raz was great when he had the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.