Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mancini adapted as soon as the second half started. Southgate sat on his hands when he and everyone could see we had lost the midfield. Pep would have seen it aswell. Southgate is a fraud. Congrats to Italy.
We have just lost a Champions League final with a whimper. Everyone could see what the problem was in that and Pep did nothing.

The silver lining is hopefully is destroys Sancho and he’s a flop at United. however i suspect he doesn't give two shits having watched him on the England euros training clips. just seems more interested in how he looks and twatting about.

Poor Marcus. at least the knighthood is delayed.

in fact its comforting to return to hating United players.

Southgate has taken responsibility for selecting the penalty takers.

Shows leadership. Still protecting his boys. Others would have chucked them under the bus.

We lost on penalties. Got to a first final in 55 years. All the people blaming the manager know fuck all about football. We pretty much matched the best team in the competition and a few shit penalties in a lottery lost the final.

I do wonder why we have do many experts on here instead of them managing top class football teams.

If you think we matched them then you didn't watch the game

I think it is totally irrelevant to the outcome of the result tonight, and I don’t understand the relevance.

I think the point the poster was making was because the 3 players who missed were black that the Internet trolls will be out in force.. As they usually are whenever the blame is on a non white player...
Doesn't matter what colour they are in my eyes but the fact England missed 3 pens is a major factor as too why Italy won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.