Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Media will go after Raz for not stepping up - after ruining his confidence by calling him a cheat e ery day since the semi.
Well at least they don't have the pleasure of taking the piss that he missed one. Which would have been the inevitable outcome had he stepped up.

We lost on penalties. Got to a first final in 55 years. All the people blaming the manager know fuck all about football. We pretty much matched the best team in the competition and a few shit penalties in a lottery lost the final.

I do wonder why we have do many experts on here instead of them managing top class football teams.
Italy gave England a lesson in game management.

The silver lining is hopefully is destroys Sancho and he’s a flop at United. however i suspect he doesn't give two shits having watched him on the England euros training clips. just seems more interested in how he looks and twatting about.

Poor Marcus. at least the knighthood is delayed.

in fact its comforting to return to hating United players.
He’s a 21 year old kid. No need to be nasty about him.

Southgate was outsmarted by a better manager , we had the better players and a stronger bench , every player Italy brought on made them weaker and TheYesman sat on hands and did f*ck all , Henderson hasnt played a game for 6 months and comes on before Grealish , f*cking stupidity.
Southgate is Teflon , he has a generation of brilliant young attacking talent and he plays to stay in games , with seven defensive outfield players , bring Eddie Howe in with enough experience , great young manager who lets his teams play football

Yes I’d agree. I just feel very uncomfortable with anyone bringing race into the equation.
As I said I think he was making a point that because they aren't white means the haters will hate..
I felt sorry for Saka as I don't think he should have been taking a pen.. Should have been the more experienced players.. Down to Southgate not the kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.