Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We had a stronger deeper squad. Better management won it. After HT we didn’t have any answers to their change in tactics and it looked like there would only be one winner. No blame for the players. Poor management and tactics and no thinking on his feet by Waistcoat.
Mancini kept attacking until fairly late on. He knew that he could beat us on penalties.

Didn’t we blame Pep for our CL defeat?
There's no comparison between Pep and the Waistcoat, he's tactically useless and a coward. England's players must be hugely pissed off having to play those tactics. I can't think of one team that plays like that so why tell the team to follow those tactics.

On the plus side,you can see we have the best technical English players.

I think the City players had a great tournament.

Kind of ironic those Rag penalties sum up the Rags in general.A team full of players that think they are better than they actually are.Technically they are fucking awful,flatter to deceive.
Tbf to the rags they haven't had much practice as rat faced penandez hogs them all...

No need to put the blame on the players.
Missing penalties after playing 3 mins of football isn't letting anyone down.

Southgate was too hesitant making changes and the penalty subs (emulating OGS) was a daft thing to do.

I'd be interested to know if this tactic is statistically successful.
I recall Brazil doing it with Zico in the World Cup and that didn't work out too well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.