McDonald's

Crap fact #54 - McDonald's sell alcohol on the continent because they're a sophisticated bunch unlike us yobbos.
Vincent: All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: What do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese."

Vincent: All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: What do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese."

But did you also know in some parts of central/Eastern Europe they call a meal “a menu“?

MacDonald’s is the most successful restaurant in the history of the world. Their fast food burger joints are located on every continent in the world except Antarctica as that mighty M brand strives ever forward evolving it's menu into the new millennia.

Sales of JD Wetherspoon were reported to be 1.3 billion British pounds in 2020. The British pub chain successfully increased revenues year over year, except for a decrease in revenue in 2020

The Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday have scored a double victory - scooping the top awards at the annual Press Awards, regarded as the oscars of British journalism. The Daily Mail triumphed by taking the industry's prestigious Daily Newspaper of the Year award, while its sister publication the Mail On Sunday scooped Sunday Newspaper of the Year. The Daily Mail has been awarded the National Newspaper of the Year in 1995, 1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2011, 2016 and 2019 and 2020 Daily Mail journalists have won a range of British Press Awards, It's the ninth time the Daily Mail has won the coveted title – more than any other paper.

So to recap No Macdonalds No Wetherspoon and No Daily Mail ... what do these trendies do for enjoyment?
Answers on a small environmentally friendly postcard please.

9QbAzO0.gif

Last edited:
I have a Mcdonalds in whatever country i go to, if possible. Greece failed me. In Switzerland the quarter pound cheese meal cost around 16 quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.