Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this journalist IS reliable!

Lol some people are like sheep. And the twitter hacks know it.

"This reporter " is pumping out multiple "exclusives" every day. He's either the best exclusives reporter in the world. Or, more likely he's talking shit to collect followers to advance his "power" as an influencer, to take him up to the level of harris'/delaney.... Why the fools believe this shit is beyond me.

I’ve already said that I dont see Grealish as an upgrade on anything we already have but if it does look like the move is happening.

I’m guessing that means Sterling is on his way.

The fact that he calls himself an expert in the transfer market in his bio and his picture is him on the phone means we can automatically rule him out of having any inside information whatsoever.
Haha yes like IndyKaila and his cartoon avi of a film noir journalist with a press card stuck in the brim of his trilby hat.
In reality he was wearing a paper hat while working in the kitchen at KFC Leicester

I think we are waiting for Grealish to come off his holidays to give us the answer. Then something will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.