Jack Grealish

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by leighton, 26 Sep 2014.

1. leighton

leighton

See his contract is coming to a end this season. If were looking for a young winger to mould maybe this lad could be worth a look at. He has impressed me from what I seen of a young player only 19 and will break into the Villa team this season more regularly. Something about Villa over the years they have had some decent wingers and this kid is probally the best of there young players. I know it might not be a major big money signing but for the home grown quota and the lack of a major fee this player could well be a cheaper answer and if hes good enough might well work out being a bargain buy.

2. Bruun

Bruun

Decent player, but i really don't see him having enough quality at all for our squad, would be wasted on bench/EDS.

3. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

A relation of Tony, former City legend?

ADVERTISEMENT

4. crystal_mais

crystal_mais

Tony used to be a proper scrapper

5. Bill

Bill

yep, you didn't fuck with him.

6. CityFan94

CityFan94

He has real potential - England player in the future IMO.

Surprised his contract is running out at the end of the season and wouldn't be surprised to see the lad sign a 5 year deal to stay at Villa this season.

If we can sign him for free, why wouldn't we? A young English player with serious potential.

7. MC ID

MC ID

Would prefer us keep that slot open for the likes of Barker in a year or two personally.

8. carlos tevez is a blue

carlos tevez is a blue

He can also play for Republic Of Ireland, hence why our Irish OP started the thread.

9. EllisMCFC

EllisMCFC

In my opinion he's overrated and not enough quality to go into our squad. The only reason we'd buy him is for homegrown quota not for real playing time (only in cups)

10. Kippax Street 1880

Kippax Street 1880

He was completely out of his depth when he came on against us. I don't think he is any better than our current youth and he certainly wouldn't get near the first team.