What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

A lot depends on whether Kane, Haaland, Grealish etc. actually move.
If they stay where they are I feel we would still be favourites to win most competitions.

I am hoping that Delap and Doyle join the first team this season as third choice striker, defensive midfielder respectively, and revert back to a 4,1,4,1 system. the mistakes we made in our 4,6,0 showed by us picking up 5 points more than the season before despite having little of the injuries, we scored less and created less as a direct result of not playing a striker, we can understand that Kane adds the plan B choice that we do/did not have and Pep likes his technique and experience, but if over £100 million i would go for a different plan B, but the problem is not the players it is do you believe Pep will play a striker if we do not buy one.

Jesus is pony, delap is a child ( a big one but a child)

playing a false 9 will be a lot more difficult in away grounds packed with fans, need that cutting edge

We shouldn't have to and somebody has failed at their job if it did play out like that.

If Chelsea get Haaland then the league is done and dusted for them. I think he is a game-changer for whoever gets him.

I must have missed all those titles that his current club have automatically won just from having him in the side.

He's a good player but all this talk of whoever gets him will be untouchable is absolute horse shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.