What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

Two years ago we couldn't find an affordable replacement for Vinnie so we didn't bother.

We make the same mistake again this year, we hand the title straight back to the scousers.
I see Chelsea as our main challengers right now but Dippers with a sorted defence and VAR assistance could go far.

I don't trust Spurs or Levy, let's go to Dortmund with hard cash

I see Chelsea as our main challengers right now but Dippers with a sorted defence and VAR assistance could go far.

I don't trust Spurs or Levy, let's go to Dortmund with hard cash
I don't reckon even VvD and VAR can help the Dippers win another title. They'll be consigned to history as one off PL winners along with Blackburn and Leicester

My pal thinks we should move Sterling to out and out striker. He said this during the Euro's, just weeks after wanting to kill him or the CL final.

My pal thinks we should move Sterling to out and out striker. He said this during the Euro's, just weeks after wanting to kill him or the CL final.
Sterling is not an out and out striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.