Harry Kane

Best striker in the country. Exactly the position where we desperately need to bring in quality.

About time we showed the rag shits (and Chelsea) that City have the biggest dick in football too. Fucking superb if we nearly double the transfer record, I love that. Fuck you rags with your small club bullshit, City are the big dogs in town. Best manager, best players, multiple trophies since utd won anything, best fans and hopefully soon to have England’s best striker. Bring it on!

Never turned up when it mattered in his life, we have no problem putting several past dross every week as is his forte. Can't get excited about this one at all.

He's better than what we have, but for me I'm not sold on it. His age, his recent fitness/injury record, the giant fee. But the worst thing about this move is that it'll rule us out from moving for Halaand, and he may end up at a domestic rival within the next 12 months. And that's something we could really live to regret.

If Halaand wasn't a possibility that's the only way this move would make sense in my opinion.

Otherwise I feel we would've been alright even for a season with just Jesus and Torres up front if we needed to, with our usual false 9 options to cover too. Until making a move for Halaand next summer if he isn't available this.

If Halaand had rejected us and moved elsewhere already then you can justify the Kane move, can't see it otherwise.

Best striker in the country. Exactly the position where we desperately need to bring in quality.

About time we showed the rag shits (and Chelsea) that City have the biggest dick in football too. Fucking superb if we nearly double the transfer record, I love that. Fuck you rags with your small club bullshit, City are the big dogs in town. Best manager, best players, multiple trophies since utd won anything, best fans and hopefully soon to have England’s best striker. Bring it on!
OFFS stop sitting on the fucking fence.

We are despised by the hateful eight and the old has been G-14 clubs , signing Kane for £160m and they will have Der Spiegel on speed dial , if Kane does sign it will piss off so many clubs it will be glorious , the piss boiling , back stabbing , lying shitheads like Tebas, Rummennige , Gill and all the other two faced twats are going to be in their element moaning and bitching to the media. In fact lets sign Grealish for £120m to warm our bench , Tebas would internally combust "one more waffer thin mint" you fat ****.

Never turned up when it mattered in his life, we have no problem putting several past dross every week as is his forte. Can't get excited about this one at all.

He's better than what we have, but for me I'm not sold on it. His age, his recent fitness/injury record, the giant fee. But the worst thing about this move is that it'll rule us out from moving for Halaand, and he may end up at a domestic rival within the next 12 months. And that's something we could really live to regret.

If Halaand wasn't a possibility that's the only way this move would make sense in my opinion.

Otherwise I feel we would've been alright even for a season with just Jesus and Torres up front if we needed to, with our usual false 9 options to cover too. Until making a move for Halaand next summer if he isn't available this.

If Halaand had rejected us and moved elsewhere already then you can justify the Kane move, can't see it otherwise.
So after all of that, you mentioned it a few times. Looks like Haaland isn't a possibility.

Which is why we have moved and gone for Kane.

Please explain his so called "injury" record.I take it you are fully aware as to the number of PL games he has played over the last four seasons ?

Well the source is coming from his brothers wedding, who is his agent so he definitely knows the contract negotiations.

"Many on here have stated City won't pay £150mill for Kane", so Bluemoon doesn't think hes worth 150m. I somehow don't think that came up when Txiki and Pep had a chat.

There is no indication this has come from City, zero. It has come from chatter at a wedding.

If it is bollocks then City will put out it is, they did it today with Nuno Mendes. So lets see what happens in the next couple days. If it is silence then its obviously on.
You posted it. Chatter.

When and if the transfer is official and announced by City, then it's done. Until then it's nothing more than chatter, regardless of the source.(at a wedding)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.