TV Series

Finished Ted Lasso last night thought it was brilliant never thought I’d like it how wrong was I.. new season starts now as well!
Great show. Got apple TV to blast through For All Mankind, and once that was done remembered I'd seen the Ted character somewhere, watched it all in one sitting.

You know we've made it as City are the bad guys now.

Great show. Got apple TV to blast through For All Mankind, and once that was done remembered I'd seen the Ted character somewhere, watched it all in one sitting.

You know we've made it as City are the bad guys now.

The tv series See is good just rewatching it.. new season starts in around a month

Titans season 3 on its way

It's been a very unsatisfying experience watching the series not know it's own direction with its annoying meandering storylines. But, I'm glad they're finally addressing the 'Red Hood' saga and, seemingly, blending in 'A Death in the Family'.

However, these are highlights meshing the canon comics with the cartoons within the writers own input and this could go awry very quickly.

REALLY easy to fuck up.

Finished Ted Lasso last night thought it was brilliant never thought I’d like it how wrong was I.. new season starts now as well!

I watched it last week. Looked absolutely shite from the trailer but i really enjoyed the show. Really funny in parts and a nice break from the serious political / crime dramas I tend to go for!

I’ve just started watching The Tunnel on Now TV. I think it’s basically an English-French remake of the Bridge and it’s absolutely fantastic.

I need to get round to watching the original Swedish-Norwegian series, everyone raved about it but it passed me by when it came out.

I’ve just started watching The Tunnel on Now TV. I think it’s basically an English-French remake of the Bridge and it’s absolutely fantastic.

I need to get round to watching the original Swedish-Norwegian series, everyone raved about it but it passed me by when it came out.
The Bridge is fantastic, you’ll love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.