Joey Barton

The day he left us for Newcastle I said that it was the best £5m we'd ever earned. IMHO that remains true to this day. He's a wrong 'un, that's for sure

I love the fact he left us for Newcastle to wins things lol
Mind you Im sure our new owners would’ve got rid of the **** sharpish had he been around post takeover.

See he pleaded not guilty to beating up his wife earlier today.
Didn't he stub a cigar in the eyelid of a fellow player and fought Richard Dunne in Thailand after a 15 Yr old everton fan wound him up.
Watched a video earlier where they talked about him sparking a full on brawl in a pre season friendly at Doncaster

On the same day the trailer is released for Fleetwood’s documentary where he gives a team talk saying give them fans something to shout about as they have fuck all and Fleetwood is a shithole, he is now up for another alleged assault charge.

How many opportunities is football going to give this scumbag?
I didn't even read this the other day, I assumed it was in relation to the manager that he is alleged to have assaulted (isn't that still going on?).

Struth Barton.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.