CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Slightly off topic for 1 post.

Harris, you f*cking shill!

Put your coffee down and go and find out why Manchester United are funneling their revenues through the Cayman Islands tax haven.

I appreciate that doesn't fit in with your and the Daily United's narrative.

Let me start you off via...

United's F-1 filing with the SEC describes its real corporate structure. United is now officially based in the Cayman Islands, and the football club itself is a shell corporation. Technically, United's new address is c/o Walkers Corporate Services, Walker House, 87 Mary Street, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY 1-9001, Cayman Islands.

The company based there is called Red Football, which owns Manchester United plc (Cayman), which owns Red Football Holdings Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Shareholder Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Joint Venture Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Junior Limited (UK) and Manchester United Limited (UK), and "various operating subsidiaries."(which owns the Daily United, which owns Harris...)

Obviously, this was done for tax avoidance purposes. United said it expects its Cayman registration to make it subject to U.S. taxes

View attachment 22018

Potentially a big story.

Just a side note that banning journos like this just serves the "they tried to silence me" narrative they are desperate to sell and feeds their persecuted speaking truth to power trip they've been setting up with the Abu Dhabi weaponised fan fiction they write.

The article already talked about "gags" preventing them reporting. Heroic journalism getting a place to report from court. Twitter full of back slaps for brave investigatory journalism and Rui Pinto about to be canonised. Not since Wayne Rooney shinned an over head kick has so much praise be reserved for something of so little actual merit simply because of who the goal was scored against.

The club engaging publicly with this discourse gives credence to the absurdity and i fail to see how this is anything but an exercise in provocation baiting the club into a response that will be mocked and ridiculed.

As fans we may be a little frustrated by our lack of action yearning for the days of Mancini bloodying noses and kicking ass but don't be fooled. Our club is responding to shrieks of financial doping and cheating by attempting to sign two of Englands key players for huge amounts of money.

This is not the actions of a shy bullied club but one confident in its position and determined to steer its own course. It is a big middle finger to the haters who can't even grasp their own logic. Succesful clubs can spend more money because they have more money due to their success. Hang on how come City have so much money? Um maybe because we've been the most successful english team of the last decade? Maybe because when others were buying Stuart Downing, Charlie Adam, Phil Jones, Ashley Young, Gervinho and Scott Parker we signed Sergio Aguero
I understand the line they could take but I'd certainly withdraw 'privileges' ....no food, tepid water to drink, unlucky with the workstation not functioning correctly etc. It does piss me off they get really well looked after compared to the normal fan.

TBH I'd make them sit with the fans in SS level 1 but that won't happen.

Harris and the MoS must know that the story is regurgitated discredited bollocks. Seems clear to me it’s all about keeping the narrative going that we only get off on technicalities and really we’re cheats. Our only mistake in the last 10 years was taking the pinch when we got stitched up by the changes to the rule interpretation around 2013. We accepted it hoping things would quieten down but unfortunately it had the opposite effect. We should have appealed back then rather than try and ingratiate ourselves with the UEFA and the cartel.
Taking "the pinch" closed that chapter as it was full and final punishment
UEFA wanted to investigate it again and couldn't

I saw Richard 'i'd smash it' Keys' post on Twitter. 'This is huge', he claimed. And then got schooled by Prestwich Blue.

This nothing of a story has vanished, and has made those pushing it look like a gang of bell-ends.
LOL. I threatened him with @SWP's back as well. So when Sam next sees him the first question from Keys will be "Do you know some **** on Twitter called Prestwich Blue?"

One has to ask, is the damage done?

What I mean by this is that it’s fairly obvious to me that these latest stories will amount to nothing, as our audited accounts will see it end exactly how it did at CAS. However, the clubs name in public opinion is mud, you look online with the way we are reported on and it’s obvious.

Now I understand the mentality that as long as City are okay than as blues that should be enough, but does this not impact potential commercial agreements in the future? I get to a point where I wonder if the constant lobbying of our rivals over this, journalists and opposition fans has had its desired impact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.