carpet gripper

Fine as long as you put a sign up.

Correct

It would come under Occupiers liability Act. If you take reasonable steps to warn of the danger you should be grand. It’s how prisons get to have razor coils at the top of their fences.

“Do not climb fence. Risk of serious cuts and injury” so long as in prominent positions should suffice….Unless some crooked **** nicks your signs first.

i avoided this thread, thinking it was a euphemism for something else, relieved to find it is actually about carpet grippers :)

Work's Social club was broken into time after time to steal the contents of the fruit machine. They even had the audacity to threaten the tenant stewards to remain in their flat or face the consequences, I mentioned to the works manager it would be a good idea to supply the steward with a couple of pet, rabid Rottweillers with a penchant to eating grubby little thieves, apparently it would have the effect of having the licence revoked. I couldn't see the problem if they ditched the remains in the Rochdale Canal, no kid, ask your Steve.
Hey, arthur, Mrs Ewing and I are often riding down the Rochdale Canal. I wouldn't want her subject to a couple of arms, legs or the odd torso floating at the edge. I think Ashton Canal would be a better bet for ditching what the Rottweilers turn up their noses at!

Hey, arthur, Mrs Ewing and I are often riding down the Rochdale Canal. I wouldn't want her subject to a couple of arms, legs or the odd torso floating at the edge. I think Ashton Canal would be a better bet for ditching what the Rottweilers turn up their noses at!
Some people of mature years Skydive, shoot down Welsh zip wires or even rock climb for their thrills. Riding through the Heath on the Rochdale Canal is a little too risky !

Some people of mature years Skydive, shoot down Welsh zip wires or even rock climb for their thrills. Riding through the Heath on the Rochdale Canal is a little too risky !
Done that ride many a time, Arthur. The only tricky bit is managing to get through the tunnel just before Tesco at Failsworth - the rest is a pleasant ride onto the Velodrome after exiting at David Pegg Walk.

ludicrous you have to warn toerags to be careful when trying to rob you.
Wouldn’t they have to admit to trying to rob you for you to be at risk of facing any ill effects?

ludicrous you have to warn toerags to be careful when trying to rob you.
Wouldn’t they have to admit to trying to rob you for you to be at risk of facing any ill effects?
Which was my point exactly. No disrespect to the poster yesterday who said his mate had to pay compensation to a burglar who was convicted of screwing his house, but he is fucking lying. ( The mate, not the poster who recalled the second hand story)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.