Match Thread | Man City vs Barnsley (31/07/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see if Gomes can make a role for himself still, he came with a big reputation at youth level but he is now 21yo.

I am biased and would love them all to make it lol

If the rumours of Delap going on loan are true, he should be the main CF for the EDS.
Good shout. No clue how the EDS will look this season but it’ll be interesting to see who comes up or how they’ll set up.

Interesting to see if Gomes can make a role for himself still, he came with a big reputation at youth level but he is now 21yo.

I am biased and would love them all to make it lol
I feel the same, but the problem it seems is apparently Lavia completely outdoes him, but you'll have to ask the regular viewers for confirmation of that.

Good shout. No clue how the EDS will look this season but it’ll be interesting to see who comes up or how they’ll set up.
Now that I think about it, Tai Sodje will also likely be promoted up to the EDS. Will be interesting indeed.

I feel the same, but the problem it seems is apparently Lavia completely outdoes him, but you'll have to ask the regular viewers for confirmation of that.
Yes, Lavia is very well regarded, apparently they nicknamed Gomes, Kante, so the players must think he has a fair amount of talent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.